Mongerplanet
  • Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
Mongerplanet Mongering Discussion America & Canada Mexico City - RFI

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico City - RFI
short_visits
Offline

Junior Member

Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2024
Reputation: 0
#2
09-21-2026, 02:15 PM
Follow up, 2 years later. Polanco was great. Tried the streetwalkers in Merced, massage parlour and escorts. All were easily accessible. I think that I'll stick with escorts for a sure thing and a high degree of knowing what you will get. The massage parlors are a good deal, but you never know what you are going to get. Nightclubs were interesting, but not what I expected.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Mexico City - RFI - by short_visits - 12-14-2024, 04:06 PM
RE: Mexico City - RFI - by short_visits - 09-21-2026, 02:15 PM

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© 2026 MongerPlanet — Powered by Poccky

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode