09-19-2026, 07:25 PM
If you want to fuck a hot Japanese babe who knows what she is doing, get in touch with Casanova Soapland in Yoshiwara and ask for Noel Nagisa.
This is her: https://casanova-soapland.com/noel-nagisa/
She's definitely petite but strong and energetic. Very friendly and lovely too!
She started blowing me at the beginning and made me cum a total of 3 times in our appointment, which was legendary!
Noel is great at nuru mat play and riding. The third time I thought there was no way I could bust my nut, but she rode me for a solid 15 minutes Asian cowgirl style UP AND DOWN IN AND OUT without ever pausing. It was amazing!
She finally squeezed her twat lips around my boner and I busted the third one right in her.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Casanova is a great soaplands for foreigners in Tokyo. You don't need to speak Japanese and the price is 55000 Yen which is just 350 in American money these days.
This is her: https://casanova-soapland.com/noel-nagisa/
She's definitely petite but strong and energetic. Very friendly and lovely too!
She started blowing me at the beginning and made me cum a total of 3 times in our appointment, which was legendary!
Noel is great at nuru mat play and riding. The third time I thought there was no way I could bust my nut, but she rode me for a solid 15 minutes Asian cowgirl style UP AND DOWN IN AND OUT without ever pausing. It was amazing!
She finally squeezed her twat lips around my boner and I busted the third one right in her.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Casanova is a great soaplands for foreigners in Tokyo. You don't need to speak Japanese and the price is 55000 Yen which is just 350 in American money these days.