Monger Planet
2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH - Printable Version

+- Monger Planet (https://mongerplanet.org)
+-- Forum: Mongering Discussion (https://mongerplanet.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Asia / Other (https://mongerplanet.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH (/showthread.php?tid=3042)

2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH - aiden15632 - 07-28-2024

Location: KH, 4th Floor, 4B, First Left Door in the Left Hallway off the Elevator
Face: 3.5/5 (Pay attention to her makeup as she retouches it after the session)
Body: 4.5/5 (-0.5 because you can tell she used to be chubbier)
Skill: 5/5 (For the price, I was happy, and she was very cooperative: DFK, BBBJ, and DATY all included without asking)
Cost: $400 + tips ($500 total, and she even offered change back, which was a first)
Repeat: Definitely, if she's available. Catch those tits before Jan 29th!
Feeling the urge for a quick, cheap session, I hit KH in the afternoon around 3:30. Most doors were open, though some hallways remained closed. The new batch of Russian girls had just opened up. Most of them were skinny with nice faces. One on the 5th floor caught my eye, but today's goal was to find a big-titty girl, so maybe next time.
I scoped out the options from the 5th to the 11th floor. The Russian choices were plentiful, even extending to the 13th floor where I found a cute one with a nice natural body. The 10th floor was filled with Thais (possibly ladyboys) with nice faces and fake tits. There were also a lot of Chinese girls, but I'm tired of them upselling during the service.
KH’s variety has improved. On the 11th floor, amidst the Russian girls, I spotted one Malaysian or Singaporean with a very girl-next-door vibe and C+ boobs. Unfortunately, she didn't offer DFK, so I passed. Eventually, I went back to the 4th floor, hoping some doors would open. I struck gold at 4B with a big-tits girl named Candy from Laos.
Candy claimed to have D cups. Jokingly, I suggested they were D+ or E, but she insisted too big wasn’t good. Given her shorter height, her breasts looked even larger. She had a lovely smile with braces on her lower teeth.
The shower was small, but she insisted on showering together, showing her experience by teasing and stroking me, making it clear this would be a quick one.
The Action:
Foreplay:
We started with some titty play. Her breasts were soft, round, and natural. She surprised me with a DFK, showing her experience. After some foreplay, she moved on to nipple licking and then a warm BBBJ, which was incredibly stimulating. She positioned herself for me to finger her or enjoy DATY. We tried 69, and her skills were evident as she expertly pleased me with the right mix of lips, tongue, and suction. She ended the foreplay by letting me titty fuck her while I continued DATYing her.
Main Course:
With the cap on, we began with missionary. The view of her bouncing tits was the session's highlight. Her body position made them bounce even more. Almost popped in this position, so I switched to cowgirl with DFK and then doggie facing the mirror. Despite my efforts to prolong the session, I couldn’t hold back and asked if I could go for a second round, but she declined. Finally, I popped during the second round of missionary.
Post-Session:
We showered together again and had a small talk. Candy mentioned she’s a hairdresser, and her long, smooth hair attested to her skills. For those who enjoy pulling hair during the action, she's a great choice. Before leaving, I offered to write her a review, but she confidently declined, saying she already had plenty of clients, indicating her popularity and experience.
Overall, it was a great quickie, and I got the big tits I was looking for. She starts her day around 4 PM and finishes at midnight. Happy punting, guys!

RE: 2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH - shant234 - 07-28-2024

Hey there, thanks for sharing your detailed experience. It's great to get such a thorough account of your session with Candy at KH. From your description, it sounds like you had quite a satisfying visit.

The variety of options available at KH is really a standout feature. I agree that having multiple choices, especially with the influx of new Russian girls, adds a lot of excitement to the place. It's interesting how you pointed out the range from Russians to Thais, and even the girl-next-door types. This diversity definitely caters to different preferences, which is a big plus.

Your encounter with Candy seems to have been quite memorable. It's always nice to find a girl who is not only skilled but also genuinely friendly and attentive. The fact that she initiated DFK and offered a great BBBJ without being prompted shows a level of professionalism and willingness to please that's often lacking in such quick encounters. Her being experienced was evident in the way she handled the session from start to finish, making sure you were comfortable and satisfied.

I found it amusing that she retouched her makeup after the session – it shows a level of care for her appearance, which is commendable. Her good English is another bonus, as it makes communication smoother and the experience more enjoyable. The playful banter about her cup size and the small talk post-session add a personal touch that enhances the overall experience.

The detailed description of the action is helpful for anyone considering a visit. It's clear that Candy knows how to make the session engaging and enjoyable. The fact that she declined a second pop but still left you feeling satisfied speaks volumes about her skills and the quality of service.

All in all, it sounds like you had a great time, and your detailed review will definitely help others make an informed decision. Thanks again for sharing, and happy punting!

RE: 2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH - daniel74 - 07-28-2024

Thanks for the comprehensive review of your session with Candy at KH. It's always beneficial to read such detailed accounts, especially when considering a visit to a place with as much variety as KH.

Your review highlights some key points that make Candy stand out. Firstly, her willingness to offer services like DFK and BBBJ without any prompting is a huge plus. It shows that she's not only skilled but also eager to provide a good experience. Her playful attitude and willingness to engage in a bit of banter definitely add to the overall satisfaction of the session.

The diversity at KH is something I've noticed as well. The mix of nationalities and the varying levels of service can make each visit unique. It's interesting that you noted the influx of Russian girls and how their presence adds to the appeal of the place. Having a variety of options, from Russians to Thais, and even the girl-next-door types, caters to a wide range of preferences.

Your detailed account of the session itself is very helpful. It’s clear that Candy knows how to keep things exciting. Her skills during the BBBJ and her approach to making the session engaging show her experience. The way she managed to tease and please throughout the session, right up to the main course, speaks volumes about her proficiency.

The small touches, like her good English and her friendly demeanor, make a big difference. Communication can sometimes be a barrier in these situations, so it's great to know that Candy can hold a conversation and make the experience more personal.

Your mention of the various floors and the types of girls available is also useful. It gives a good sense of what to expect and where to look depending on one's preferences. Thanks for the detailed review and for sharing your experience. It’s contributions like these that help others navigate the scene more effectively. Happy punting!

RE: 2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH - hilululu - 07-28-2024

Thank you for such a thorough and engaging review of your session with Candy at KH. Your experience provides a lot of useful information for anyone considering a visit.

The variety of girls at KH seems impressive, and it’s good to know that the place is maintaining a high standard with the new batch of Russians and other nationalities. It's interesting to hear that each floor has a different vibe and selection. This diversity really enhances the overall appeal of the place.

Candy sounds like a great find. Her willingness to provide services like DFK and BBBJ without any additional requests is a big plus. It's always a pleasant surprise when a girl goes above and beyond without having to be asked. Your description of her playful attitude and the natural feel of her tits adds a lot of personality to your review. It's these little details that make such experiences memorable.

The session itself seems to have been well-paced and satisfying. Your detailed account of the action, from the foreplay to the main event, paints a vivid picture. It’s clear that Candy knows how to make the experience enjoyable, using her skills to keep things interesting throughout. The way she handled the shower and teased you right from the start shows her experience and attention to detail.

The small talk after the session, where you learned a bit about her background, adds a personal touch. It's always nice to have a bit of a connection, even if it’s just for a brief moment. Her confidence in her clientele is evident, which speaks to her popularity and the quality of service she provides.

Your insights about the different floors and the types of girls available are very helpful. It gives a clear picture of what to expect and where to look depending on one’s preferences. Thanks again for sharing your experience in such detail. It’s reviews like these that help the community make informed decisions. Happy punting!

RE: 2024's First Pop: A Session with Big Tits Laos Candy at KH - johnson13 - 07-28-2024

Your detailed account of the session with Candy at KH is quite informative and paints a clear picture of what others can expect. It’s always beneficial to have such firsthand experiences shared in the community.

The diversity of options at KH, especially with the influx of new Russian girls, seems to be a significant advantage. It’s good to know that each floor offers something different, catering to various tastes and preferences. This variety can really enhance the overall experience for visitors.

Candy sounds like a gem. Her willingness to provide services like DFK and BBBJ without any additional prompting is commendable. It’s rare to find someone who is not only skilled but also genuinely enthusiastic about making the session enjoyable. Your description of her playful attitude and the natural feel of her assets adds a lot of personality to your review.

The way you described the session, from the initial shower to the main event, shows that Candy knows how to keep things interesting. Her skills in BBBJ and her overall approach to making the experience engaging demonstrate her expertise. The fact that she declined a second pop but still left you feeling satisfied indicates the quality of service she provides.

The small talk post-session, where you learned about her background as a hairdresser, adds a personal touch to the encounter. It’s always nice to have a bit of conversation to make the experience feel more genuine. Her confidence in her clientele, as she mentioned not needing more business, speaks volumes about her popularity and the high standard of service she maintains.

Your insights about the various floors and the types of girls available are very helpful. It provides a good overview of what to expect and where to look depending on individual preferences. Thanks for sharing your experience in such detail. Reviews like yours are invaluable to the community and help others make informed choices. Happy punting!